Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting behind....

I just don't have enough hours in the day it seems.
Last week we went to the Bob Bullock State History Museum for homeschool day. There were lots of kiddos there and we had fun! Jonah even enjoyed it. Of course of everything Wyatts favorite parts were an airplane and replica train station from Abilene. ;0) I took pictures on my phone and I don't have them on here of course. Use your imagination. ;0)
Yesterday was a rough day.We have days like that when everything seems 'off'........then I remember that we had those days with public school too. Those are the days that I have to remind myself that we aren't a traditional school and I have the freedom to make changes and we end up changing gears. Sigh.....


Today Steve taught and I escaped to Starbucks with my computer to edit the over 900 pictures I shot in Lubbock 2 weeks ago. I spent 2 hours there and might have made a dent. I came home to Wyatt and Steve doing Yoga on the Wii. That counts as a class I guess. ;0)


Ok.....more to do. I'll try to keep this up better.
Blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment