Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome semester #2

We made it through our first semester of homeschooling and are now beginning our second.
It hasn't been without challenges, which I knew I would encounter from the get-go but overall
it has been rewarding and fun! Wyatt has zero interest in going back to 'regular school'
which reassures me that we have made the right decision.
The Lord has blessed us in this journey and despite the days that I
question myself and my abilities I am reminded that He led us here
and He has a plan and that when it comes down to it, plowing through
workbooks and math problems and spelling lists is not the goal.
Raising respectful, God-loving boys who have a life-long love of learning is.
And I am beginning to see Wyatt's spark return to his eyes in learning now.
Finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment